Account Settings Overview
Account Settings allows users to configure critical account information and operating settings of Merchanter.
On your Merchanter system you can:
- Set user image - easily identifiable aids searching
- Set Active Depot
- Set Printer
- Set Cash Drawer
- Set PIN - release on hold orders and purchases, and for shared terminals to track order entry.
- Change your password – Forgotten Passwords can be resolved by contacting Ten 25 directly
- Personalise Dashboard KPI
- Version information - identify feature support
This video gives an overview of efficiently configuring Account Settings and identifying Version information.
#AccountSettings #ActiveDepot #Printer #CashDrawer #SetPin #ChangePassword #DashboardKPI #VersionInfo #IntroductiontoMerchanter