Adding Products to an Order can be achieved in multiple ways.
This video gives an overview of the Sales Order Process.
On your Merchanter system you can:
Use various methods to create add a Product to an Order.
Retrieve an existing order or complete the first steps of an Order:
(For existing orders select edit and add products to the order)
- When using the Basket – add products and when ready, create a Sales Order
- Filter products by category – navigate to products by using Groups and Sub-Groups
Use the following features to assist the processing of orders:
- Text search provides associated group filters associated with products
- Text search in the basket
- Review stock availability
- In-stock Count and On Order Count
- Review expanded options
- Scan a products barcode to add items to orders