Updated: Sep 3, 2021
Creating a Contact within a Customer account will allow Merchanter to automate documentation processes and identify key individuals within a business for direct department communication.
This video gives an overview of creating a Contact within a Customer Account, accessing Contact Views and Editing.
On your Merchanter system you can:
- Search for a Customer from the Contacts Menu
- Company details - select View
- Navigate to the Contacts tab
- Enter New Customer Contact information
- Enter Job Title
- Enter contact preferences
- Find customer – View contact - Company Details - View Icon
- Timeline tab - Customer Timeline / KPI
- Analysis tab - Sales activity
- Sales or Invoice set as contact
- From the Contacts tab Review or Edit information