Updated: May 31
Creating a Product Kit allows fast ordering of proposed products and will be quick to retrieve in the system.
This video gives an overview of creating a Product Kit.
What are Kits of products?
Kits are products that are often sold together, and sometimes getting a deal or better price by being brought as a group.
On your Merchanter system you can:
- Access the Purchasing Menu - Purchases
- + New Banner Controls – Kit
- About Tab:
- Enter a Kit code
- Enter a Description
- Enter a Kit Pricing method -
o Unpriced – takes products individual prices and totals these
o Priced – Sets a Kit price total
o Discounted – Sets a kit price total with a Discount applied from the Prices & Costs Tab
- Enter additional information based on Kit requirements
- Kit Contents Tab:
- Add Products to the Kit
- Prices & Costs Tab:
- Enter required Kit price or discount values, based on Kit Pricing Method (About Tab)
- Save Kit
Kits also provide a kit product structure when added to the basket.
Within the basket a list of items in a kit, can be swapped out for other similar items based on component type.
Kits are not included in Stock Taking, due to count duplication reasons