The Basket allows fast collection of products for orders and will be quick to retrieve in the system once a sales order has been created.
This video gives an overview of the Basket.
On your Merchanter system you can:
Use the basket to add products to generate a Quote or Sales order.
- Go to the Basket view and find a product + (Add to basket symbol)
- Product view – Add to basket
- Global search – find a product – Add to basket
- Home page – Recents Panel – Products Tab – product view – Add to basket
- Copy product information from an existing order to Global search
Add required items to the basket to process an order:
- Retail Sale – Enter and confirm Retail sale information and process payment
- New Draft Sales order – Enter and confirm information to create the Draft Sales Order
- New Draft Purchase order – Enter and confirm information to create the Draft Purchase Order
- Once a Draft Sales or Purchase Order is created, Merchanter is ready to Allocate the Order
- Orders are allocated and become live orders
- The next necessary step in the order process is taken:
Draft >Allocated >Dispatched> Completed>Supplied
Another useful feature of Merchanter is;
Copy Order – This allows users to quickly produce a new order based on an existing Order
(you will find this on existing Orders as a Copy Order button at the bottom of the view)